Wednesday, 15 February 2012
Welcome.
Hey there,
So if you've clicked on this link then I guess you're interested in gaming or you're interested in me or you know me or you know Mister Monday (also me). I'd like to first of all thank you for clicking and taking a look. I know the blog doesn't look fantastic now but you never know it could turn out to be its own website by 2013 who knows.
Anyway here's just a run down of the sort of things I'm likely to be posting on here, as you know I host Frost Gaming and I do some writing and obviously podcasting over there, but I don't really post too much on the site ect, so I thought I'd create this to separate myself a bit from the podcast and also so you can get to know me better.
I'll be blogging about Indie PC Games mostly, and other PC gaming stuff that tickles my fancy. I used to be a big PC gamer but in recent years I've gone more for the Xbox side of things, so there will be lots of that. (PC Gaming).
I'll also be posting my views on older games, stuff that came out years ago and that the masses won't be interested in, and maybe as time goes on a few previews and competitions.
Mainly this is just me, but undiluted and more PC focused. I hope you stick around and thanks for taking the time to have a look. I hope you enjoy the ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment